Thursday, November 6

Jenny McCarthy? NOOOOO!!!!!

What is this nonsense???!!!
"I SAVED MY SON"?? He needed "fixing"??
She is specifically quoted as saying:
"I made a deal with God," she explains. "I said, 'You fix my boy, you show me the way and I'll teach the world how I did it.'"


Wow, if I was not  determined to stay neutral & all that, I would rally against her.  
All the hype is killing me!!  Why do a lot of parents think she is a saint? Am I missing something??!!
 She makes me ill!
I discussed this with my friend the other day that JM had said she "cured" her son & she said," NO, that is NOT what she said."
Oh yeah???  It is right here:
http://www.usmagazine.com/news/jenny-mccarthy-my-son-is-no-longer-autistic?page=6
I realize I am usually neutral- but this is pestering me to no end at the moment.
Sorry for the rant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She makes me ill too, I cannot stand her. Since when does being a celebrity make her the expert on "curing" Autism? At least she's not like the founder of Autism Speaks who thinks murder-suicide is a normal reaction to having an Autistic child. (yes, the same "charity" working with our government)